Thursday 16 April 2015

Letter To My Future Self!

Hey guys,

So this is just to explain what this blog post is going to be about..
Basically I am going to write a 'letter' to my future self - as it says in the title haha! I am doing this so that in five years time I will be able to re-read this and actually see if I have accomplished anything that I originally wanted to do (which hopefully, I will be able to say I have). This isn't going to be the most interesting thing you have ever read but you can read it and see if there is anything you would also like to achieve in a couple years time. And also why don't you also write one of these? if you do make sure to leave me a link in the comments so I can read it!:)
anyway here it goes..

Dear 21 year old Katie, (GOSH YOUR OLD)

First of all I hope everything is going well for you and you are happy. That is the most important thing - HAPPINESS. if you don't have it by now what are you doing with your life missus?! Go out there and find it. Do what you love and enjoy the life you live - yes cringy, I am aware.

I hope to dear god you have moved out by now because 16 year old you certainly would love to move out, even though she loves her parents with all her heart. To be quite honest I think she just loves interior and wants to decorate her home haha! What an utter weirdo;) So have you moved out? Have you made it into the most cosiest cutest home you could dream for? if not try and get that ASAP.

I wonder what your job is, is it a Blogger? Youtuber? Something to do with TV or radio? A normal job? What is it?! I'm intrigued  to know. Stress has really been getting to you as it is only TWO weeks until exams start. Can I just add, you feel so old. To say these past five years seem to have flown by I hope you've enjoyed the next five. Anyway, I just hope whatever your doing, WHERE EVER you are doing it..(I hope you have travelled by now..!) I hope you enjoy it and if you don't. Stop. Go do something you enjoy and make the most of it.

I'm going to ask you a very big question now, which almost seems impossible right now. ARE YOU IN ANYWAY CONFIDENT? I don't even care whether this is towards people, in your job or about your body as long as your confident in some sort of way I don't even mind! Right now, your still quite shy but your getting there..,SLOWLY. Be proud either way.

I also pray that you have lost SOME weight, preferably a lot. You used to hate your body if you remember.. (who wouldn't remember?!) And so I hope you have fixed that by being fit and healthy. This might be pushing it but I don't suppose you have started the gym have you?! have you even started toning up your body? I will be impressed if you have because to be honest, you're just really lazy aren't you? (well you were five years ago)

Finally, has your psoriasis slightly disappeared, maybe even practically gone? That would be lovely to know. In case you forgot, its painful and just a horrible thing really. So it would be nice to know that you have actually managed to clear it up. When I am writing this, it is really bad on your scalp, arms, and even ears now. I really do hope you have done something about this just so you feel good about yourself. If you haven't you definitely need to get it done!

I think that is all I want to say right now. Please remember to make a response to this. I am currently so tired from stress and from lack of sleep so I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes, mumbling or anything. I can't wait to meet you.. see you soon!

Lots of love,
16 year old Katie xo
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think, that is all I would like to say to my future self. If it isn't, I am going to write this up when I am more awake so I actually have it physically when I'm older. Again I'm sorry this isn't the usual blog post, but I thought it would be interesting to write and then look at it in the future. Hopefully I can keep this, two a week thing going so expect a blog Sunday night.
Adios Amigo's!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment