Sunday 26 April 2015

Skin Care Routine!

Hey guys,

Firstly I would like to apologise for missing the extra blog post that was meant to be up on Wednesday/Thursday. A lot of personal things have happened this past week which then lead to me not posting, however everything should be back to normal now.

Personally, I don't get many spots (thankfully!) just the odd few like we all get. I don't mind them, im not ashamed when I do get them because they are natural. I also don't like water - call me weird - which also means I tend to always have a spot on my face. Drinking water does help your skin and help reduce the amount of spots one would get and believe me it is so irritating that I don't like water.
Anyway, I thought I would share my normal skin routine which isn't much or professional as I don't actually know much about products or skin. My Sunday posts are supposed to be motivating and inspiring, I hope this helps you want to protect and treat your skin as we need to keep it healthy!



I use the simple range, just because I think this company/brand works for my skin. (I am not saying use this brand because obviously everyone has different skin therefore not every brand will work on the same people...) At night, I use the 'purifying skin lotion' first, this opens your pores which then helps clean your face. I then use the 'soothing facial toner' on some cotton wool balls, which is supposed to take all the dirt out of your pores and also refresh your face. I find that at this step I always feel super clean! To finish I will moisturise with the 'hydrating light moisturiser'. I also find that my face is SO soft after using this. I will also use this is my skin is just feeling dry and it makes all the difference. 


I've found that using them each day and night for a long period of time can make my skin quite oily, this may not be the products however, when this happens I use the 'triple action face wash' in the morning but still do the same as above at night. This says on the bottle that it helps fight spots, I'm not entirely sure whether I completely agree that this helps a lot but in the morning it makes my face feel refreshed and also wakes me up.. Who doesn't need that haha.


I use this once or twice a week (as that is what it says to do in the bottle), I will either do this before my wash shown above or after a shower. This also makes my face feel extremely soft like I can't even describe. I'm not too sure what this does, something important I imagine. I just know my skin approves of this. And I personally really like this product. This isn't a clay mask that you would leave on for 15 minutes but a cream that you apply and leave for 3 minutes which is super handy if you have to do this in the morning. 


And finally one of my favourite products is this, 'the rapid action spot zapper'. Which sounds dramatic and I was quite scared to use it to be fairly honest but it's nothing like that. You just have to roll it directly on where your spot is appearing and should help reduce redness and the spot. For me this does work. Even though on the packaging it says in 4 hours, I don't agree with this completely but it definitely does something and I love it. Again, not all of these products will work for you as we are all diferent but I'd thought I'd share what works for me. It might work for you. I'm aware that this post is boring but I tried. And hey, maybe this has encouraged you to find some products that work for you and help keep your skin healthy. There will be another post either Wednesday or Thursday as I will be back to the 'two posts a week' thing and hopefully you will find it more interesting than this one. 
Please comment any blog post ideas you would like and I will try my very hardest to write it for you. 

I love you all,
Adios amigos!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment