Monday 4 May 2015

May time already?!

Hey guys, 

Firstly I know this was meant to be up Sunday but I have stayed up writing this and until I go to sleep it is not Monday. I also appologise again for lack of posts on Wednesday, but i have decided that because I'm a lazy person, I am only going to post on Sundays. But hey, it's better than nothing.

So, yes, it's May, technically today is bank holiday Monday as it is May Day believe it or not. I think so far, this year has flown by and it scares me a little because it seems like I've done absolutely nothing yet and I feel as though I'm wasting my life. I honestly can't wait for summer just so I can complete things on my bucket list and feel like I've done something. However they say make the days count, I try my hardest to do so but it is incredibly hard as I am quite a boring person, 

It seems like I was only at olly murs' concert last week, when It actually was over a month ago. - a blog post about this will appear soon:). I will soon be leaving school, yikes! But to be honest I don't think I've ever felt more ready. I am trying to make most of my days revising but that isn't really working out for me so far.. I lose concentration quite quickly in those situations and I really shouldn't. 

But I don't even know what I am rambling on about, not even anything to do with May. If you have any blog post ideas please tell me int he comments and I will most likely write one! I appologise for this being short an boring but what can you do..? I just hope you all have a fantastic bank holiday. I will leave you will this quote and hope you take note. I may write another post this week but I can't promise anything (it would only be to make up for this one). Have a lovely week and I love you all.

Adios amigos!xo



No comments:

Post a Comment