Sunday 10 September 2017

Regrets

Hey guys,

I have been thinking a lot lately about anything and everything.

Honestly I have been hella stressed lately. I have just dealt with it by staying in bed for most of the day and then late at night driving to the supermarket to buy some alcohol. I don't think my Psoriasis has ever been as bad as it now.

I have had all summer off and bearly done anything with anyone. So if you are one of my friends reading this and I haven't messaged or anything, I am truly sorry. I go back to college on Tuesday and I know from then onwards I am going to be pretty damn busy so I regret not doing anything over the holidays.

As I said above, I go back to college in a couple of days and I can honestly say that I feel ready to tackle it. This last year I was happy with a pass and didn't really want anything higher. However, now I want a distinction. and I'm going to get it. I regret not putting in more effort last year.

I know these are only tiny regrets but I am sick of it. I could sit here and say that I want to live with less regrets - which I do - but its not a reality is it? There's always going to be something, whether its a big deal or not. I just don't want them to be piling up like they are.

I am going to try and say yes and no and mean it. Saying yes to new adventures can be good, but if you are not ready then what's the point? If an opportunity comes up and I feel confident about it I will say yes but if I don't want to do it, I will simply say no. As silly as this sounds, I do a lot of things just so I wont regret not doing so but I've had enough.

I don't really know what else to say about this. I hope you understand what I mean though, If not then I am sorry for wasting your time.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment