Monday 20 November 2017

Trying something new

Hey guys,

First of, IM A CELEB is back!!!


Absolutely ready for it. I already love the camp mates and some have already surprised me but maybe I'll leave this for next weeks post.

So, if you are new here. Hello, I'm Katie and I am what most people consider 'fat'. However I have been on  VERY long journey of self love. The past few years I have accepted myself a lot more but recently I feel like I have made a significant amount of progress.

By following Instagram accounts of lovely women such as 'bodyposipanda'  'nolatrees' 'cheezybhole' I was able to see and understand everyone has different shapes. AND HELL ITS OKAY!

I have rolls and I love them (at the minute anyway). They are welcome and I'm not going to apologise for them anymore. They are a part of me, and fabulous.

My actual belly itself is taking a little more time but that's welcome here to. I bought a jumpsuit.
Never thought I 'd ever own any. They do tend to show of your belly as it is like having a shirt tucked into trousers. But I love it! I took the plunge and ordered two sizes (for safety reasons obviously), I surprised myself and I am glad I did. I will include a photo. Its not everyone's cup of tea but its mine, which is all that matters. Still not quite sure what shoes would be okay to pair with it though!

(will also look better when ironed lol)


I might make it my 'Christmas' outfit for this year. I also have a pink Santa hat so I guess it'd work???
When I go out in public in it I will be very, very proud of myself.

As I finish this post I have nearly finished my alcoholic beverage, sat with a Santa hat on, listening to Christmas songs. I am having a great time celebrating. I don't think my cat is as amused as I am though. Anyways, I hope everyone is as happy as I am right now as I type this.

See you next week.
Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment