Sunday 5 November 2017

Carefree

Hey guys,

So I keep saying about pre-writing but I haven’t even had the chance this week which sucks so this post might be a shambles but hey ho, it normally is.

Tonight is bonfire night, and I’m actually devastated about couldn’t go watch some fireworks because of work. I mean I can’t complain because I got paid but still. I like to go every year as it’s an amazing  fireworks display. Although I could see some from the window at work.


I went out on Thursday and it was great. By out I mean out drinking with Hannah, my friend. I may have had a little too much but it was worth it. I had a great time. I looked great, although I couldn’t help but sometimes feel Inferior compared to everyone else having fun and looking stunning while doing so. Still the cocktails were delicious and kept coming.

I must say I really enjoyed the end of the night when I sung Disney in the middle of town with a complete stranger. He was really going for it, and loving life. Actually made me feel like I had nothing to worry about - carefree. Nothing to concentrate on or fix or anything. It was just fun. I haven’t felt like that in a while

I hope to have more moments like that.

(I will add some photos from taht night when I get my laptop back from my sister, can’t seem to add photos on my phone)

Audi’s amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment