Sunday 29 October 2017

Hey guys,

So, I want to first apologise for not going back to last weeks posts and adding a makeup look. It honestly just slipped my mind. I’ve also not even ordered the makeup pallet that I want yet, which is what I was going to treag myself to with my first weeks wage - that was three weeks ago now lol. Just can’t get myself to do it for some reason!

Anyway, I’m not sure whether I’ve mentioned it in my blog yet but I have left College. I just need to pick up my work and I’m all done. It was stressing me out too much and I decided it wasn’t worth it.
I’m pretty sure I have mentioned this before so I’ll just keep it short.

I recently bought some new makeup with money I had previously saved (from before I started working). It mainly was things that I needed to repurchase such as liquid liner and mascara. But I also go a new nyx lip lingerie in the shade seduction. I love it! It’s such a lovely shade. I will obviously include photos. As long as I have decent photos of course.


Hopefully I shall buy some more makeup. I heard that nyx are putting all of the lipsticks together in a box as minis so I might see how much that would be. I do think it’s a good idea because you can try all the shades before commuting to a full size one. You can see whether you like the shade on you or not which is helpful, you just have to guess normally hahah.


I think maybe I’ve run out of things to mention so I’ll leave it there. Maybe I’ll add more but we all know what I’m like by now. But I am off tomorrow so I hopefully will.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment