Sunday 8 October 2017

What I want to do

Hey guys,

I hope you are all well.

I should really start pre-writing these but I never have an idea for the post in the week. I have been doing this for over three years, you would think I know what I'm doing by now huh?

But I don't so here's another ramble.

My dad asked me today what I would want to do (career wise). I have had this conversation with many different people giving many different answers over the years.

However now, I have come to the conclusion that I have no idea because of all the options.

I could see myself doing a lot of things which is the problem.


Hopefully I'll get somewhere any finally make a decision, but I guess if I don't, its not the end of the world.

Honestly I'd love to make some money selling artwork but I'm not that confident just yet. I think I've mentioned that before but hey, I'll mention it again. Realistically, I'll probably end up working in a shop that I don't even like but hey ho, at least I'll be getting some money.

Also recently I bought another Jeffery Star Lipstick. 'Werido' which is black. and my god it is stunning. the formula is great and the colour is beautiful. I will say though that it looks better if you do one layer, and let it dry and then do another. This helps get the best colour, or so I've found. You can just do one layer but its up to you.

So to make sure this post isn't too short I will add a couple of cute photos. Please, enjoy.



I know this post isn't all that interesting for you guys, but maybe one day, I'll get my shit together.

Adios amigos!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment