Sunday 25 February 2018

Thinking & Planning.

Hey guys,

So I have been quite chilled today. I had the day off work so I spent the day cleaning and sorting my room. You know, the good ol' spring clean. Well trying anyway, I still have a lot to do haha.

Anyway, it's nice to have a day to actually relax. I mean, I do have the daytime to relax on days I work but it's not the same. So when I have a day off like today I like to spend it wisely. And I'm not sure staying up late to write posts is smart. I think I'm going to have to start actually planning more. I have been writing more ideas down so I at least have an idea but I think it'd be good to have them more ready.

I almost think of this like a chore now and I don't want to. So I need to get my at together. Really make this something I enjoy doing again.

I want more inspiring posts, more make up and maybe even review posts. But I would want to really put in the effort and make it something I'm proud to post.

So hopefully I'll get on this, I'm not sure when but soon.

2018 might be the year I actually (make an effort to) get my shit together. But also maybe not.


Who knows.
Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment