Sunday 4 February 2018

Monthly Goals #2.

Hey guys,

Finally it is is February, it's about time I know. I am slightly sad, it means we are closer to summer and I am very much a winter baby. but anyways, enough with that.

If you haven't read my previous post (#1) click HERE and you will be up to speed.

So last month I wanted to share something that I love with someone.The plan was to treat my sister to some ice cream from this lovely shop in town. However she is a very busy lady so we haven't had chance yet. Although I did sort through all of my clothes and gave the ones that I didn't wear to her so maybe that counts? I still want to treat my sister so hopefully in a few weeks this shall be done.

As for this month, I have been thinking about it and I want to try and learn how to knit. I used to know when I was younger but I had trouble holding the needles in my hands. So I want to try again, who knows maybe it'll turn into a hobby. I'd really love to make a blanket, something I can make and then use myself - or someone else could use it!

I want to learn new things this year and I think this is a good place to start.


A nice short post for you guys this week. Well, this is more for my benefit hence why I don't even feel guilty for making this so short. I still hope you liked this post, if you didn't, try again next week :).

Adios amigos!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment