Sunday 28 January 2018

My top 10 movies!

Hey guys,

I hope you all have had a good week. This post probably wont be a long one, but it is actually one i had planned to post - kinda. I'm trying to get my shit together, but it's me. This is probably the most organised I will get. By hey ho, I'm not mad at myself.

Okay, so as you can tell from the title of the post, I will give you a list of some of my favorite films. Although I have probably missed some so maybe just my 'go to films'.

If you've had a hard week or just feel like you want to treat yourself and relax, grab some snacks, beverages and cosy blankets and watch one of these. They wont be for everyone, obviously but i just thought I'd throw this little list out there.

1. Calamity Jane. One of the best musicals by far.
2. Baby driver
3.Tangled
4. Love, Rosie
5. Mamma Mia
6. The Age Of Adaline
7. The Notebook
8. The Hunger Games (All of them)
9. Not Another Happy Ending
10. Moana

I think that shall be my list. I may have to change it once I finally go see The Greatest Showman. I really wanted to go see it and I hear everyone raving about it so hopefully soon. The list will obviously change over time but I do watch these quite regular so always a fave.

Anyways that's pretty much it for this week. I think next weeks post is the 'Goal for the month' thing i want to do through the year so there's something to look forward to... or not haha.

Have a kick-ass week.
Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment