I hope you've all had a great week.
Again, this is not a post I planned however I am really relieved as I still hadn't done any other preparation for the other posts.
As you can probably tell from the title, I have been nominated for the Sunshine blogger award by the lovely lady Lia over at 'That Girl With That Blog'. If you don’t know, it's given to ‘bloggers who provide inspiration through positivity and creativity in the blogging community’ - I have quoted Lia as it explains it perfectly.
Anyways, thank you so much Lia, it makes me truly happy that you think I achieve to spread positivity around with my blog.
The rules for the Sunshine Award:
1.Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2.Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3.Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
So lets get cracking with the Q's.
1. If you could only ever visit one other country ever again, where would it be and why?
This is quite a tough question. Id like to think I'd go to spain, because of the memories it has with family. However I do really want to go to America before I die. So maybe America, I can always make new memories.
2.What are you passionate about?
I have thought about this for a while now and I think I am going to say Make up. I am never uninspired when it comes to creating a look on my face. I love trying bold colours and being expressive. I like to sit and apply makeup for about three hours. I can do it in say, an hour but i like to truly take my time. It's calming - my kind of meditation if you will.
3.If you could invite 5 people (dead or alive) to a dinner party who would it be?
My grandad, Shane Dawson, Dodie, My uncle, and I have to include Olly Murs obviously.
4. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Easily cats. I do love dogs too but I think cats are just ahead.
5. What are your favorite things about blogging?
I'd have to say the fact that this is my little space. I can say what I'm feeling, express myself and discuss my opinions without judgement or hate and I really love that.
6. If you could have any skill, what would it be?
I'm either going to say, to be able to learn and understand languages easily or to be a neat person. I'm not a neat person. It's never really bothered me much but now I'm an adult, I kinda wish I had my shit together sometimes.
7. What was your first job?
Helping at a pizza place. Which I am still doing but I enjoy it so why leave?
8. If you could tell one person anything, what would it be?
I'm not 100% sure. I feel like there's a lot of pressure on this question. Either that or I am reading this wrong. If it was someone who I knew was a good person I'd tell them what a good job they're doing. I think anyone would appreciate that.
9. What is one thing you want to achieve?
I'd like to have travelled by myself. I feel like you can learn a lot from this experience and I know that it'd be something I could always be proud of.
10. What is your favourite quality about yourself?
I'd say the fact that I have manners. I think it can make such an impression on people. Manners don't cost a thing but can go a long way.
11.What is one film you could watch over and over again?
There are so many but the first that comes to mind is Calamity Jane. Bloody love that movie.
My nominations for this award are:
1. Gemma: http://www.dorkface.co.uk/
2. Naomi: http://disasterdavis.co.uk
4. Rossy: https://ayrgalaxy.wordpress.com/
5. Bryony: https://www.bryonybaker.com/
6. Jess: https://foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com/
7. A love affair with beauty
10. Rebecca: http://bexfaye.com/
11. Kirsty: http://www.astoldbykirsty.co.uk/
I have only recently (today) found some of these lovely ladies through twitter. I have looked through so many blogs but I decided on these. I love all of these and think they are all passionate and positive bloggers.
And here are your 11 questions!
1. How was your day today? Did you do anything interesting?
2. How long have you been blogging for?
3. How long do you see yourself blogging?
4. What are your plans for this year?
5.What are 5 of your favourite things?
6. What do you like to do in your free time?
7. Hot or cold weather?
8. Do you have any tattoos? If yes, tell us about it. If no, do you want one?
9. What was your favourite subject in school? Why?
10. What is something you achieved last year?
11. Favourite song at the minute?
I have really enjoyed writing this post. So thank you again Lia, it really means a lot to me.
Have a good week.