Monday 15 January 2018

A collection of some of my favourite photos - #1

Hey guys,

This week, Lia (over at That Girl With That Blog) nominated me for the sunshine blogger award. So I want to say thank you Lia. And that post shall come next week. I want to make sure I take the time and effort for that post so I plan on writing it tomorrow while I'm free. I was hoping to write it today but I ended up getting rid off some of my clothes and sorting through my wardrobe a little bit. Next week I promise!

For this weeks post I thought I would share some memories with no explanation just the photos. They probably wont mean anything to any of you but I have a lot of photos and I'd love to be able to look back on my favourites. I do print them but still. I regularly go through all my posts just to see how much I have grown as a person. So It'd be nice to add this one in there.


Here we go I suppose.




















There will be a part two, as I have had to go through so many folders of photos that I will have missed loads. So maybe next month there will be the rest. Maybe it'll be three parts because these are photos on my laptop, not even my phone haha.

Adios amigos!xo



No comments:

Post a Comment