Monday 20 July 2015

College?!

Hey guys,

So recently I've had my induction day at college. And to be quite honest, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Everyone on my course seemed really friendly which is nice. Even though we all aren't on the same level of the course, and I might not see them around, I guess I still know a good few people who will be going to college.

I am really looking forward to going. Like.. A LOT. It's just going to be strange not seeing most of my close friends everyday. Don't get me wrong I will miss them but I've never been the one to stand out, or be any good at making friends. This is my chance to prove to myself that I can make friends, I can talk to other people. I also like being on my own at times (mostly when I'm down), I like to know I can be independent. So maybe the first couple of weeks will be the best time for me.

I don't really know what else to say except I am so ready for college and I hope that if any of you reading this are also moving up to college, sixth form, maybe even just secondary school, that you feel ready for moving on. I never really have and I'm so glad I am.

It's getting really late and I have been trying to figure something else to write for quite a while but I think I'm going to leave it here and go to bed soooo...I love you all!

Adios Amigos!xo



No comments:

Post a Comment