Sunday 26 July 2015

Update!

hey guys,

So yes this is another (most likely) boring post, my bad.
I'm currently watching The Vampire Diaries on netflix. I already love it.. however my favourite at the moment is Pretty Little Liars, I have only recently got netflix but I am already caught up and now re-watching the show. I recommend it to everyone.

Anyway, update: I HAVE PURCHASED A SWIM SUIT. And I absolutely love it, I love the style, and I even love it on me. I haven't worn a swim suit or gone in a pool for years and I finally have the guts to do something like swim. Sad, I know. I used to love swimming, especially with my dad. We'd go early in the morning when it was still cold, then we would swim -obviously. But then we would always go upstairs to the cafe, I'd get a muffin and a slush, that was my breakfast every time and it never got old. He would also give me 20p for one of those machines that give you little toys - whatever they're called... I loved that.
I can't wait to do it again.

Hopefully I can encourage my friends to swim with me, that would be nice:)

Yesterday, I surprised my mum with two bunches of flowers. You could see the genuine happiness on her face and honestly that made me feel good too. I like to know I've made someone's day or just made them smile. I want to try and do one little thing everyday. Whether it's for my family, friends, stranger or even myself. I think that would be one of the best things I could/will do.

I am going on a shopping spree with Lia on Tuesday so any new products that I get I may do a review on next Sunday. It will most likely be an item of make-up so, be warned.

Anyway, I love you all!
Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment