Tuesday 14 July 2015

Ramble About Swimming?

hey guys,

I'm not too sure what this will be about and I still need to figure out a title but oh well. I'll work with it. - (I think this will be more like a diary so beware)
Again, I apologise for not posting, I seem to always give up on things but I refuse to let this go so easily. I love writing these even though you may not even enjoy reading them. Am I rambling already? Oh gosh..

Tomorrow I think I am going to buy myself a swim costume. Yes, you heard me. I haven't worn one of those for maybe a year or even more. I hate my weight and I'm getting tired of being scared to go swimming. I have really been loving Pretty Little Liars right now and Emily loves swimming. And I want to find MY thing. Something I am passionate about, a hobby. I remember how I used to love swimming and how you feel weightless so I think I shall try that first. It probably wont work as I am no where near sporty but if I do like it maybe ill get fitter!

At points I'm really confident and love how I am bigger. I accept myself. But then there's times when I hate my body and just hibernate in my room in the baggiest clothes I can find. I just hope that when I see myself in the swim suit I will just be happy that I'm finally doing something that I might enjoy.

{ If any of you have any idea's I could also try, please let me know! }

I don't really know what else to say but please if you also feel like me, try something out of your comfort zone. Try a swim suit or even just a dress that you wouldn't normally pick up.

I love you all,
Adios Amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment