Saturday 22 August 2015

Holiday?

Hey guys,

I am pre-writing this (Saturday) because tomorrow or (today for you) I am going on holiday with school to France. I'm writing this to say sorry for not posting next week as I will be away. I'm not 100% sure of how many days I'm actually going for or the specific day I will be back. But after next week everything will be back to normal. I also have some nice idea's to do when I get back, so you can look forward to those:). 

I'm extremely nervous for my trip. Being who I am (the weight I am) I am so worried about being in swim suits around the people that I don't really know. They may be judgemental which won't help my self conscious feeling. However hopefully I will be okay. I guess I will let you know when I get back. 

I don't really have a lot to say to be honest. I just wanted to say sorry for no blog post next week and I guess that's all. But yes, be excited for in two weeks time! I love you all!

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment