Sunday 16 August 2015

Spots?!

Hey guys,

So this week I thought I would go back to the way I used to write these posts. More relaxed and mainly about confidence etc. I may or may not try and use more complex words, but that is because I am trying to up my vocabulary. So I apologies if any words are used wrong!

Anyway onto the subject, spots!

Now, because I am a teenager, I often get spots. And so do many of my friends or ''classmates'' (even though I don't technically go to school any more but hey ho you get it.) We all get them, unless your blessed with flawless skin, in which case well done child. However I don't understand why people use this as an insult. I know any insult is terrible but using this is just disgusting. It works with weight in the same way, puts the person down a hell of a lot. Why? Just why?

Despite of hearing the masses of insults going round when I used to go to school, I was never ashamed I had a spot. Yes I put concealer on some days when they were really red but, I wouldn't hide them massively (partly because I don't have that skill) because they never bothered me.

If you have really bad acne, then you can see your GP and possibly sort it out. But for everyday spots they shouldn't affect us massively. Neither should acne because it's just who you are! I don't understand why they do! I feel like I'm rambling on about the same thing...My bad.

Girls tend to get more spots than boys (I think) because of hormones (you know, at 'lady time') but why does everyone complain when a new spot appears on their face? YOU'RE FLAWLESS WITH OR WITHOUT SPOTS!!! - yes you.

I don't really know what else to say or 'ramble' about. But anyway, don't let spots ruin your confidence. If you feel good with a lot of make-up on, wear it like that. Or vies-versa. It doesn't matter as long as your happy and feel beautiful.

I'm going to finish there because I have over used the word 'spots' and I'm sick of seeing it so you will too I guess.

Adios amigos!xo



No comments:

Post a Comment