Monday 14 September 2015

College!

Hey guys,

So last weeks blog post was mainly about my trip to France and I never actually mentioned college. So I have changed the title to just 'France Trip'. Just in case you were wondering. 
This week I am going to talk about my first week at college, I may talk more about my trip again during next week. 

So last Monday I had to go back to education. Yay.. Honestly, I was dreading it. There were a good few people I already knew and I wanted a new start. I wanted to change and not be the scared vulnerable girl who sat at the back in silence. I was going to be a confident person. But I felt like I couldn't do that with all those people who already knew me. However I tried my best anyway. 

A full day for me is quite long, more than school was but I don't particularly mind so much, as I think I'm going to enjoy this course. I only have one full day, the others are just half days so it's not so bad. 

I don't really have anything interesting to say about college, I was only there for two days last week: Monday and Friday. On Friday, we had our first proper day, well, some of it. I really enjoyed the tasks we did and the things I was taught. I am really excited for what I will be doing in the future. That afternoon was the 'big hello' because it was induction week (the first week we started), it was for us to learn about the college. It was lovely even though I didn't do much. But I can feel that this year will be great, despite not having most of my friends there. 

For anyone who is also starting sixth form or college, I hope you are enjoying what you have chosen to carry on or even start. Why don't you do something out of your comfort zone, for example: make a friend or be independent. Something, anything.

Anyway, that's all for tonight.
Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment