Monday 28 September 2015

Vlogmas & Coursework!

Hey guys,

As much as I'm going to regret saying this, this is going to be a shorter post as it is late and I have only just remembered that I love my blog. I have totally forgotten about posting until now and I have no idea why.

The past couple of days have been so stressful because I have so much to do but I just can't get in the mood to do any of it. This coursework is getting the best of me and I feel buried in it all. I want to curl in a ball and hide from it all until Christmas! Because who doesn't love Christmas?! Oh Christmas, I love it. I'm obviously one of THOSE people. but coursework... How does one keep on top of it all without losing all human contact or sleep? Someone tell me because I haven't figured it out yet.

Anyway, I was thinking of doing blog as this year but I'm not sure. It's mainly just for myself but I'm not sure. Let me know what you think!

I am sorry for this blog post, however this is it. I shall be going back to eating cereal in bed watching Netflix because I have wild Monday nights...

Adios amigos!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment