Sunday 20 September 2015

Recommendations!

Hey guys, 

So this week's blog post is going to be me, recommending some things that I have been loving. I would say this is a favourites but, it's not the end of the month of the start so here is my recommendations:). Everything I talk about will be in a picture at the end.

Firstly I have been using an oil from Swarzkopf called 'Got2b oil-licious ' on the ends of my hair. (I'm sorry if I do this wrong, kinda new to this..) It contains Argan oil which I hear is good for growth, however I just use it to make my hair softer and to tame it down a little - as it can go crazy at times. I have found that my hair is extremely soft after I use this and I love it! 

The next things are TV shows. The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars. I rave about these all the time and to be honest I am so late on the band wagon but I don't really care. They're so good and I have watched them and rewarded them because I just can't wait for the new series'. I always feel glued to them and connected to the characters so if you're looking for something new to watch, try those!

The next thing is the simple, kind to skin + brightening eye makeup remover pads. At first I wasn't expecting very much of these but I'm so glad I picked them up because it is so much easier to remove eye makeup, even waterproof mascara! I used to just use he simple face wipes to remove eye makeup but now I will be usign these instead. (You should too.)

The last thing is dry shampoo by batiste. I have used these for years. And I thought everyone new about them but apparently not... They're really good if you need to boost your hair ready for styling or just to refresh your hair. They all also smell so good! I have found that when I use these people compliment me on my hair for the smell and how soft it is. I always have to have a full can ready to use when I need it! I do also want to try the TRESemmé dry shampoo so if anyone has tried it, please let me know what you thought! 



I will hopefully have more to recommend next time but for now that's all. Goodnight lovelies!

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment