Sunday 18 October 2015

The best time of year!

Hey guys,

So it's the time of year where I get really excited and happy because of everything happening. Firstly Autumn.. How is that not the best season?! Then there's Halloween, which is just something fun and I love it lots and lots and finally Christmas!! (There's also my birthday but you guys probably don't want to know) 

I know a lot of people hate when people get hyped up about Christmas in October or even November but personally I look forward to it from Boxing Day. I listen to Christmas music in April, plan on things I'm going to get people or even how I'm going to wrap the presents. I'm one of those people. 

I think I prefer the build up to Christmas than the actual day because everyone else is jolly and all the decorations are beautiful. However ofcourse, I still love the big day. 

Anyway this post isn't even meant to be about Christmas but Autumn so moving swiftly on...

The other day at college, we had the task to film 14 shots about an app. But when our group got to the place where we were filming, I was just distracted by all the crispy leaves on the floor. It hadn't been raining (surpringly..) so they were gorgeous and so satisfying when you heard the crunch from under your foot. For the first time I kicked leaves around like I was five and I BLOODY LOVED IT. You may think that it is sad but it was so lovely to do and I recommend it to everyone who wants a little fun every now and then! -obviously I took photos because who wouldn't. 

I love all the colours that are around on Autumn. The Reds, Purples and even the Browns. They all go together and are astonishing. The colours are so warm and just make you want to have them all around your house and feel cosy ready for Christmas (sorry). Every one brings out the big warm coats and jumpers, and it all just makes me very happy to see. I really can't explain it. 
I hope that someone else feels the same otherwise you will think I'm an absolute wierdo! Oh well. 

Here are some pictures that I took last week - they're not great. I love you all, I hope you're all excited for Halloween and Christmas!
Adios amigos!xo 










No comments:

Post a Comment