Sunday 11 October 2015

Update on me!

Hey guys,

So I was about to go to sleep when I started to feel guilty that I had forgotten about writing this week's post. I asked my good friend Lia what I could write about so if this is boring, you can blame her!:) she gave me three subjects to write about so here it goes.

The first was college. So if you didn't know I do creative media at college. And I love my course and my group is really friendly, like a little family. It's lovely. However there is a lot of work to keep on top of and sometimes I think what is the point. On my first assignment I did bits of it over the week like I thought everyone should and by the day before I still had a lot to do. I had to stay up until four in the morning for it to be the best of my abilities. But I don't think I can do that again. Ever since I feel drained and tired all he time. I have constant headaches from looking at a screen all the time... I'm trying to get my sleep back and stay organised but this is kinda new for me! I don't know how people cope.

So the next subject is how I feel about myself. Now this one will probably be depressing so I apologise. I hate my body. Most things about it. I guess I'm just like all the other teenagers. Which is sad to think really. But recently I have felt good about the way I look. I have discovered that my eyes change colour which probably happens to a lot of people but I like it. Naturally my eyes are brown, not hazel just brown. I hated that for so long because I thought it was a boring colour. Unlike blue eyes which are mesmerising! But the other day my mum told me my eyes looked more green. Then the next day she said they were green blended with brown. With mascara I have started to love my eyes. While I hate my body I just look at my eyes in the mirror and feel good about myself. So there's that update. 

The last thing I am going to talk about is how I used to love looking at all the beautiful things in the world around me. I still do, but I have started to just stay in my room and avoid being sociable and talking to people. Call me a typical 16 year old but I like my own company. Yes I get lonely but whatever. I don't mind. Anyway the point is, I feel tired of living like everything is boring and all for nothing. I'm letting my life pass without me realising. So from now on (thanks to Lia) I'm going to appreciate the little things more. Like the sound of the leaves crunching as I walk, the cold mornings as I leave for college. How I love this time of year because of all the colours around me and how I can snuggle and get cosy. Instead of feeling crap about life or myself, I'm going to focus on things around me to make me feel good. 

So that's that. Just a little update on my feelings and how I ought to change for the best. Thankyou Lia. 
Goodnight lovelies!
Adios amigos!xo






No comments:

Post a Comment