Sunday 21 February 2016

My Go To Music!

Hey guys,

So first of all, my views seem to be increasing quite a bit. Im not complaining, oh no, but I am surprised. When I first started my blog I didn't expect many people to bother. But whether you are a family member, friend, acquaintance or a complete stranger... thank you for reading!

Unfortunately I don't think this post is that entertaining but hey, I guess you chose to read. Basically I am going to leave a link to my Spotify, just in case you want to listen, HERE. But if you don't, I am going to list some of my favourite songs at the minute, which might not necessarily be in the charts or recent but still, my favourites. Also before I get into it, I would just like to point out I do like a variety of genres so, beware. Although I think all the ones I will list are relatively recent.

Firstly there are three albums I have been loving and they are:
Selena Gomez - Revival
One Direction -Made in the A.M.
Taylor Swift - 1989

Songs in general:

Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
If I stay - Olly Murs
Stitches - Shawn Mendes
Hands to myself - Selena Gomez
7 years  - Lukas Grahem
fast car (radio edit)- Jonas Blue
one call away - Charlie Puth
all my friends - Snakeships
Love myself - Hailee Steinfeld
Like im going to lose you - Meghan Trainer
Sax - Fleur East
locked away - R.city
Ex's & Oh's - Elle King
You don't own me - Grace
Secret love song - Little Mix
Coming home - Sigma
Downtown - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Temporary Fix - One Direction
Stevie Knows - Olly Murs
Good for you - Selena Gomez
Hey everybody - 5 Seconds of Summer
Get stupid - Aston Merrygold
Kill em with kindness - Selena Gomez
camouflage - Selena Gomez
Lush Life - Zara Larsson
Focus - Ariana Grande
Adventure of a Lifetime - Coldplay
When we were young - Adele
The sound - The 1975
Easy love - Sigala
Are you with me - Lost Frequencies
Sorry - Justin Bieber

Well, there is a list of what I have been listening to this past month (ish). Anyway I hope this was a little entertaining. I also tried to get an artsy photo for this post but because I used my phone to take the picture, I couldn't include it. But maybe I will try again tomorrow and add a different one in, who knows?! If you have a good song that you think I should listen to, feel free to tell me in the comments.
No one comments on my post despite the amount of views I get, and I would love to talk to you!



I hope you have a brilliant week.
Adios amigos!xo




No comments:

Post a Comment