Sunday 3 April 2016

March Favourites!

Hey guys,

I was struggling to decide on what to write about this week but why not just do something relaxed? I am (obviously) going to write about my recent favourites from March or just before, and this is going to -hopefully- be a chatty post. I hope you enjoy it!

(I will do this in categories as this is probably the most easy way of doing it...)

Music:

If you remember, I actually did a post about my go-to-music, and I listed some of my favourite music off my Spotify playlist. Well, I have still been listening to this but I have added quite a few.
The first one being (my absolute fave) Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman. Gosh I love it so much. I have always loved Ari but her new music has developed her own style and this song really shows this. I also love Meghan Trainer's - NO, Jess Glynne - Ain't Got  Far To Go, and anything from Selena Gomez's Revival album.

TV:

My favourite TV series for a while now has been The Big Bang Theory. I honestly think this is hilarious. Obviously it's not for some people but I love it. Sheldon is mainly my favourite, I love the others like Penny but Sheldon is pretty amazing. If you haven't watched this before you should at least try it.
The only thing I don't like about it is that an episode only lasts around 20 minutes or so and I wish they were longer hah!

Make-up:

I also did a post on what my favourite makeup is however this product isn't really make-up. It's the Carmex lip balm in the mint flavour. The mint is very strong, and as I have learnt the hard way, if you get any on your tongue or in your mouth it tastes quite vile. Although, it does work. so I do recommend - just don't eat it because you'll regret it:). Or you could get another flavour...

Perfume:

Last year for Christmas I asked for a specific perfume, Katy Perry's Royal Revolution. I love this scent so much, I could sniff it all day. I'm not even going to try and describe it because I know I will fail miserably but take my word for it. I have actually used all of it up, so now I need some more so that just shows. Also, why is it that perfume doesn't seem to last long? I feel like I need to spray the whole bottle just so that you can smell it. I don't get it.

App:

My favourite app is called 'freeprints'. To give a brief overview of what it is, you can select photos from your phone and send them to be printed. I think its 45 free prints a month however if you use my code - khardwick18- it should give you (and me) extra prints. You only have to pay for postage and packaging which is normally £3.99 but like me, you can also get express delivery which costs around £4.99. I think this is a great deal. You can also pay for other prints to be done in other sizes which vary in price but still good value! I recommend to anyone.

Clothing:

I only bought these items recently but I already am in love. I couldn't even think of doing this post without it. I have been after a few T-shirts that I can just wear comfortably but still looks put together. New look have a sale on and I couldn't resist. So when browsing I found that you could get two jersey t-shirts for £12 which is good. And I had a look through and I saw two that I really wanted - which works out well.
The first one is white with a little red chilly where a pocket would normally be. And under it says ''I'm a little chilly''. And I laughed when I saw this and just needed it in my life. Funnily enough, I am in fact wearing this as I type which is odd.
The second is a t-shirt that says 'Dumped the boyfriend, kept the T-shirt'. Which I also immediately wanted. It was also appropriate timing as I had recently split with someone. The top is also extremely compfy so this helps. The writing is towards the top so you could wear this with jeans or a skirt.  I will include a picture of this below.


This post isn't as long as I would've hoped however I hope you all had a good ol' read. If you made it to the end, without getting bored - congrats!
I might start doing these more often but I just never know what to write about for the items. Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing week.

Adios amigos!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment