Sunday 24 April 2016

Another One of those Catch-Up's.

Hey guys,

I feel like I have a lot to say but at the same time, nothing.

So I guess I will just ramble like I normally do. You guys seem to like these posts anyway so I guess I'm doing you a favour.

First to ramble about are these new lipsticks - Bourjois, Rouge Edition Velvet. WOW. I adore them. I bought three as it was 'three for two' which came to about £18. Which, to me, isn't too bad for three decent lipsticks. I can honestly say it was way worth the gamble. I had watched some YouTube videos to see if they were good and everyone said they are great quality. So obviously I had to make the toughest decision of the century - the colours!
I decided on:

10. Don't Pink On It!
07. Nude-ist
14. Plum Plum Girl
These really don't do them any justice but I can assure you that they are absolutely gorgeous.


I wanted some matte liquid lipsticks for a while and I am so glad I decided on these ones. The formula is amazing - unbelievably soft. The colours are really pigmented and when dry, you hardly remember you have any on. Although I do recommend that you apply a lip balm before use so that your lips aren't too dry. Also, I find that once completely dry you don't get a lot of transfer, however I did make some chicken wraps yesterday (wow, they were very tasty) and I had just applied lipstick - as my dad said 'It looks like your wrap is bleeding. So just be slightly weary.

Onto the next subject. I have no idea as to what I should do for my 18th birthday. Yes this is still quite far away - 8 months and a bit. However last year I couldn't decide and just ended up going for a meal. Which was very nice and I loved it, although this year I want to do something special, just because it is a special birthday. I would have a pretty kick-ass party but I don't have enough friends for that and I don't think half of them would even turn up as it would be New Years Eve.
I have considered bowling, the cinema, or even visiting somewhere like London. But I am not sure. Please leave some suggestions in the comments - I BEG OF YOU.

Finally I just want to say how excited I am about summer. Normally I prefer the colder seasons (Autumn & Winter). Both for different reasons but the main one being the temperature. I just find that being cosy in some blankets with a hot chocolate and some sweets is my ideal thing to do. However I was sat out in the sun the other day. And yes I do live in England so this sun literally lasted less than two days. But still,  I sat out in my hammock enjoying the sunshine. Hopefully this year I actually go out more. Last year, I mainly watched 1 - 6 seasons of Pretty Little Liars - definitely worth it. I think im changing as a person ahhh. I also want some new sunglasses and I have found four pairs that I want. I just cant choose! Two are more rounded and the others are cat eye shaped. I love them all - obviously, but no one else like the cat eye ones. I do think that they would suit me better though so I have no idea. Knowing me, I will just end up purchasing all four.

That's it for this weeks post, I hope you enjoyed it.
Don't forget to comment what you think I should do for my 18th!

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment