Sunday 17 April 2016

My Recent Favourite Outfit.

Hey guys,

I guess I am doing posts, that are more out of my comfort zone lately. Hopefully you are all liking them, if not - Sorry!

I'm not the smallest size but I still like to take pride in what I wear. I am addicted to shopping, especially in New Look. Which is probably where all of these clothes are from, but you will find out.

I am not 100% sure on what to include in this post but I am just going to go with the flow - like old times...

At the start of the week, I planned to take photographs of five outfits I wore throughout. However I only got one...So I will just be talking about the one, which just so happens to be my favourite.

The first thing I am going to talk about is the necklace. It is a white lace chocker from New Look, I'm pretty sure it was around £4.99. It is so beautiful. I will leave a picture below, even though it really doesn't give it justice. I like it because it looks different, not just a plain chocker. The tiny chains that drape around give it something new. I don't really know how to explain it.


The shoes that I chose to wear are some black boots from Primark. I think they were around £18 - but I am not sure. They have a small heel to them but I think this looks smart with the outfit. They are comfy but obviously not as much as some flats would be.

The main part of the outfit is the top I wore. It is a lovely deep blue colour. It says on the New Look website that it is a 'ring back layered cami' just in case you were wondering. I honestly love this top. Yes, it is still chilly outside but that is why I decided to also include a black blazer which was £20 from Primark. I could actually do with a new black blazer, but hey ho. The top and blazer really compliment each other.

I just wore some thick black leggings which I swear by. They're pretty much comfort central - which is what I like. All together I think it looks really smart. It could work for an interview, any smart occasion or even everyday life. If you prefer you could just not wear the blazer so it is more relaxed looking. Personally I love the smart look. But that's just me. 

Like I said at the start of the post, I am not really sure what else to include. This is probably one of my worst posts but I didn't want to chance the idea last minute.
I hope this at least entertained a minor percentage of you - if it hasn't I am sorry for wasting like 3 minutes of your time. I love you all.

Have a kick-ass week!
Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment