Sunday 10 July 2016

6 iPhone hacks you all NEED to know!

Hey guys,

So this weeks post isn't going to be beauty related, purely because of the huge collaboration I am doing. I feel like I will be doing more beauty looks with that. I don't want to just have a beauty blog. As much as I love beauty and makeup I also love to catch up with you guys and just talk about recent events. However I may do a beauty look next week haha.

I thought I would do something a little different today and give you lovely people some iPhone hacks, which you may or may not know already. If you don't own an apple product, I'm sorry! you can always tell you're friends what you find out to help them though. I'm all about that positivity.
Onto the hacks!

1. The phone sizes are increasing by the model now, as there are the iPhone 6(s) plus etc. So if you find it hard to reach the top apps or a feature towards the top of the screen, if you just gently tap the home button twice it will bring all the apps or features towards the bottom so you can press them easier. To be honest this is a bit pointless, but I guess if you are really comfortable in bed and are only using on hand to control your phone, it could be handy.

2. I don't know about you but there are so many times when I need to charge my phone before I go out. However sometimes I don't have an hour to wait for it to charge. So to make your phone charge quicker, put it on airplane mode. You can turn your wifi back on if you need to but this does slow it down. I only found this out recently and I must say, it is useful.

3. Siri is also very useful. While we all know what 0 divided by 0 is (if you don't, find out immediately) you can also ask Siri other things. the first one being to roll a dice. If you are playing a board game but have misplaced the dice you can ask her and she will give you two numbers. If you only need one just take the first number and you're good to go. Honestly this is quite great.

4. Siri will also flip a coin for you. Which is handy because I personally find trouble doing the whole fancy 'flip and catch'. I always drop it. I guess this is easier.

5. I wish I had known this when I was revising for my exams or in math class. the calculator is pretty standard, but if you rotate your phone it will make it a scientific calculator. I never knew about this until today and I hope this helps one of you guys!

6. Also related to this, if you go on your compass app, it can also be used as a spirit level. Which is helpful for a lot of things. I know I wouldn't go out and buy one and if i was living in my own house I would use this to help me make sure the pictures on the wall are straight or something along those lines. I think this one is really cool.



That's all for this post, I hope you have learned something new from this.
If you have any more hacks that aren't included, feel free to leave them in the comments so we can all learn from each other. I love you guys.

Adios amigos!xo

1 comment:

  1. Very convenient and affordable way for those who do not want to pay for something once again. I recently found a convenient software for the phone, it allows you to read the most hidden corners of chat rooms https://hackaphone.net/

    ReplyDelete