Sunday 20 November 2016

Doing My Sisters Makeup!

Hey guys,


This post isn't going to be that long just because there's not that much to say for this. Basically on Saturday my sister was going out with some friends and she had asked me to do her makeup.

I can do makeup on myself but I haven't really tried it on other people, properly anyway. All in all I was impressed with myself.

I did a simple eyeshadow look, just a basic brown and a deeper brown in the outer corner and bringing it into the crease. We decided to not do any liquid liner as I thought she looked good how it was. That and the fact, she isn't really used to wearing much makeup like I am.

I also made her eyebrows look bomb af but she thought they were too thick for her so we slimmed them down. I was really shocked at the difference after I had done her eyebrows. She looked younger, I mean she doesn't look old but she looked a fair few years younger than she is. I'm trying to say this in the nicest way possible.

Also, the highlight was incredible. I always look forward to highlighting and I must say it looked amazing when it caught the light.

I think even Samantha liked it as she took a selfie (the after photo) which she never does. I mean not to toot my own horn but I did a great job for my first time doing others makeup so I'm not surprised.




It does make me sad that she doesn't see herself as beautiful because she is. With or without makeup.
<3

I think next week I may do an updated power of makeup post. I do my makeup extremely different as to what I used to and think it would be cool to compare both results. But I might even change my mind, who knows.


I guess that's all for this post.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment