Monday 28 November 2016

November Playlist: What I'm listening too.

Hey guys,

In this post I am going to give you my updated list of music that I am currently listening to. I know I did this a while ago, but the music has changed a lot from then and I also had no other ideas for a blog post for today. PLEASE leave some suggestions in the comments. If you have questions, topics or anything, I beg for you to tell me.

Anyways.. I noticed that I had been listening to the same music on my Spotify playlist for ages so I decided to try the Top 50, and even  the Now 95 playlist to try and find some new tunes, and may I say, I found a lot! A while back I thought music was starting to go downhill but it's certainly not. Here are some of my favourites below.


Charlie Puth - Dangerously
James TW - When You Love Someone
Charli XCX - After The Afterparty feat. Lil Yachty
Shawn Mendes - Mercy
Maroon 5 - Don't Wanna Know
Clean Bandit - Rockabye ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie
The Chainsmokers - Closer ft. Halsey
Ariana Grande - Side To Side ft. Nicki Minaj  
Hailee Steinfeld, Grey - Starving ft. Zedd  
Hailee Steinfeld - You're Such A
Anne-Marie - Alarm
JP Cooper - September Song
Meghan Trainer - Better When I'm Dancin'
MO - Final Song
Sia - The Greatest
DNCE - Toothbrush
Andy Grammer - Fresh Eyes
Bruno Mars - 24k Magic
Fifth Harmony - All In My Head (Flex)
Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl
Galantis - Love On Me
Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault
Years & Years - Meteorite
NEIKED - Sexual
Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love
Louisa Johnson - So Good
The Weeknd - Starboy ft. Daft Punk

AND...Olly Murs' new album '24 HRS' has finally been released so this has definitely been on repeat. I cant even give favourites because, as usual, I love them all!

I hope you guys listen to something new, maybe from this list and love it just as much as I do. If you have any music suggestions for me, feel free to leave them also in the comments. I cant think of any other songs that I have been listening to so I guess that's all! Love you lots.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment