Sunday 4 December 2016

Edge of 17 & My Sister is Back!

Hey guys,

I guess this is a little catch up post but not at the same time. I actually have an idea of what to say, thanks to my mums suggestions haha. I don't know whether you have noticed but I haven't been uploading on Thursdays lately. Mainly because college work is constantly being set, definitely more than what I had last year so I'm either doing that or stressing about it while playing the xbox. No joke lmao. This doesn't really class as another reason but my sister has temporarily moved back in. So we've all been super stressed and such like. The extra bloggings days were the least of my concerns.

As much as I love all of the #BeautiesOnFire gang, its just been too hectic in the Hardwick household to think about those posts. I do definitely hope to do them sometime soon. And before I move on and explain more, yes I am doing Blogmas but only the 12 days leading until the day the man in the red suit comes. I wanted to stretch out of my comfort zone this year and do the 24/25 days but it would just be too much. So yeah, I am still trying my hardest (as I always will) to have my blog as a top priority.


Okay, I know the organisation of this post isn't great but anyways. Yesterday I saw 'The Edge of 17' with Lia and Lizzie. Aka the chums had a reunion and it was absolutely amazing. They both go to sixth form which means I don't see them like I used to in school. Lia also has two jobs so its hard to see them just because of scheduling. But the film was brilliant, I couldn't stop laughing. I love Hailee Steinfeld, her acting and music. And she acted the part so incredibly well. I was worried it would 'try too hard' to be relatable but it wasn't. I could relate, being a 17 year old myself (NOT FOR LONG YAY) but it wasn't too much. I cant really do the film justice, you should just go and see it. If its your sort of thing anyway. Even if its not, you may find it funny because it truly is hilarious. Please give it a chance. 5/5 from me.



Even the McDonald's trip afterwards was worth it for me. The three of us had such a laugh about pretty much everything and I haven't laughed like that for a while. It reminded me how important GOOD friends are to have. Love you guys.



It was also nice to have my mind off college or things at home. Granted I quite like going to college and being at home isn't that stressful. But it can be overwhelming to me. My sister moved out when I was still a child. I remember her living here but not necessarily her way of living or whatever. Things you wouldn't remember. So its like a whole new experience. I also wouldn't say I'm that good with change. I never really have. Maybe it's from past experiences - which I don't know whether my family have thought about but I definitely have. Its just so very overwhelming. maybe ill crack, maybe I wont. But all the changes are more minor now so everything is easier. I am actually pretty sure that's the main thing that bothers me. Getting used to something new. Something I cant really have any control in. I know you're reading Samantha, I don't want you to think that I don't love you being here because I do. Its just a lot happening. That's all.

I don't really know what else to say. Hooray to Scarlett winning I'm A Celebrity! I wanted her or Joel so I'm very satisfied. Well done to them both. But yes, I will see you guys soon! Maybe with a Thursday post! - hopefully but no promises.

Adios amigos!xo

P.s. have I ever said, you're all great listeners? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment