Monday 19 December 2016

The Christmas Tag! Day 7 :12 Days of Blogmas!

Hey guys,

As you can tell by the title, I have decided to do The Christmas Tag. Now, it would have probably been better uploaded closer to the day but where's the fun in that?! I know, so reckless...
I found a blog with the two variations of the questions which I will leave linked HERE, so if you guys also do this, be sure to leave a link in the comments. Also, you can mix and match the questions so I may do this. We will see, lets just get right to it shall we?

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
My favourite Christmas film would probably have to either be Elf, or The Grinch. I guess it depends on what mood I'm in. I have a post on my favourite ones to watch so I will link this here!

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Not of what I can remember. Although I think it snowed on boxing day one year but that doesn't even count. I have always wanted snow on Christmas, maybe soon eh?

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home, always. That's just how we've always done it. Christmas is for family, sometimes one of my friends comes to drop off presents but its mostly family. Although I must say that I hope to spend Christmas and the new year (AKA my birthday) in New York one year. I think a lot of people dream of this too so I wont go into details why...

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I also have a post on this (linked HERE), but for this year I would probably say Leona Lewis - One More Sleep. Every year, a certain song is my favourite and is 'the' song that makes me feel festive. I don't know why but that's how my brain works haha. I know last year it was Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You, which is still a fave.

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
NO. And to be fair I don't think I would want to. I like to go downstairs and see the presents for the first time on Christmas morning. As its also my sisters birthday its not fair. That's her day. I wouldn't want someone to open presents on my birthday (unless its theirs too obviously!).

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Maybe, I promise I wont look them up either. Dancer, Prancer, Dasher, Blitzen...Rudolf. That's all I can think of so no. I need to check now, other wise I will go insane...Damn! Vixen, Comet, Cupid, and Donner. I can't believe I forgot them! Oops.

7. Is your tree real or fake?
This year it is fake. But I don't mind because its in my room so I feel extra festive. Also I had a real one last year so I cant complain. I do prefer real trees though!

8. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
It depends who they're for. I love buying for  my family, especially my mum and also one of my friends because I like to try and spoil her (I hope she knows who she is..).  I think its because it's easier to buy for them. Although I love being spoilt so I guess it's equal to be fair. If I'm proud of the gift I have chosen, I prefer that.

9. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I like to think I'm good but I definitely fail miserably. Either last year or the year before I put so much effort into it. I got brown paper, red and white string and cute tags. Though this year I'm going to be lazy because I deserve a break, and it will probably be a huge mess.

10. What makes the holidays special for you?
The first thing that springs to mind is the dinner. Or though not so much now. In past years my momma would come down so we'd have a full table. Having family around the same table is really special for me. We used to play games like Uno and it used to be the best part of the day. Even over all the presents which were a close second of course. I cant explain it. I think when I'm older in my own home, the dinner will still be my favourite thing.

I'm going to cut the questions off there because why not. I did switch them up a little but I guess it doesn't really make a difference to you guys. I do apologise for not being as organised this year as I was last year with blogmas. God knows what I will write tomorrow...

Merry Christmas.
Adios amigos!xo

Are you all caught up?!:
Day 6: Ultimate Christmas Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment