Friday 16 December 2016

My Top Christmas Films! Day 4: 12 Days of Blogmas.

Hey guys,

So I thought by the forth day of this, I really should have got my act together, however I obviously haven't. Today was my last day at college for the holidays so I can now pre-write some tomorrow as I have more time. So look forward to maybe earlier posts! Sorry you night owls!

Anyway, for this post (which I also did last year) I will list some of my favourite Christmas films. There's a lot I haven't seen or don't remember so I'm hoping this year I can finally watch new ones. if you have any recommendations, please let me know!

Now, I think the best way to do this is in a list - mainly just because I love making lists. Moving on..

1. Elf
2. Jingle All The Way
3. It's A Wonderful Life
4. The Grinch
5. The Santa Clause

I also have heard Love Actually is good so I may have to give that a watch this year, and I haven't seen Home Alone since I was little so this will definitely be watched this year.

They're all the films I could think of but I hope his helped maybe one of you. Get one of these bad boys on, with your choice of sweets, hot chocolate and a blanket (maybe a pet because why not?) and really get into the Christmas spirit. I actually can't even believe how quickly it is approaching. It'll soon be my birthday too! I love December! Haha.

Anyways I guess that's all for this post. There's not really much I can say about the films but I hope you're all beginning to feel super festive. I know I am.

Merry Christmas.
Adios amigos!xo

Are you all caught up?!:

No comments:

Post a Comment