Wednesday 21 December 2016

My Go To Red Lip! Day 9: 12 Days Of Blogmas!

Hey guys,

This post is going to be really short, I'm sorry. I'm running out of ideas! And too be fair, there's not much to say about the subject. I hope you guys understand.

So I don't really wear red lips as I just haven't found a decent red lipstick that lasts all day. I love mattes just because they last longer. However I love the glossy look lately. We had an exhibition thing at my college recently and I wore a glossy lip and loved it! I didn't know I would be eating afterwards though...
However, the lipstick pulled through! I full on scoffed a McDonald's and it did pretty well considering it isn't a liquid lipstick.

I must say though that I think it was mainly the lip liner that lasted. The lipstick does move about so much, it was on my teeth in minutes of applying but maybe that's just because I'm not used to it.

So my favourite go to glossy lip is the Maybelline Coloursensational lipstick in '547/Pleasure Me Red' with a '021' Rimmel London lip pencil. They work lovely for photos, especially this time of year.

The next product is a liquid lipstick, which is also from the drugstore. I haven't quite made up my mind about this yet but I will mention it anyway. The Sleek, Matte Me Lip Cream in the shade 'Fired Up'. It is such a wonderful colour. Just the Christmassy red I personally love. Although the formula is very drying and it dries very quickly, So you have to put it on in sections otherwise it will be patchy. I do also sometimes use the same liner with this but its not that necessary as it doesn't 'bleed' like a normal lipstick does.

I don't have any photos of the Matte Me lipstick but I do of the Maybelline one, which I will leave below. I did use the Matte Me in my Villians/Superhero look a while ago which I will link HERE, but you cant really see it that well.


Kind of a rubbish picture but hey ho.


I guess that's all for this post, but I did say it would be short. I know a topic on what to do tomorrow so that's all sorted - Thank God. Can I just say...It's almost my birthday and I'm so excited! Not that, it has anything to this post what so ever but still, buzzing. I hope you guys are feeling super festive by now, its only 4 sleeps (when I'm writing this)!

Merry Christmas.
Adios amigos!xo



Are you all caught up?!:



No comments:

Post a Comment