Thursday 22 December 2016

The Big food shop! Day 10: 12 days of blogmas!

Hey guys,

It's Christmas Eve Eve Eve! I know, I know... some of you hate me but there's some of you who have been thinking the same. Go on, admit it. I'm so excited but maybe that's because my birthday will soon follow which I am absolutely buzzing for. Anyways...

Today, my mum and I did our 'big Christmas food' shop. We each had a big trolley and had to wrestle people for cheese. Not literally, obviously but close.

After a while the trolley's get hard to push or they start to go to one side so turning the god damn corners while a middle aged angry man is also trying to get the other way, was definitely interesting. I must say though that it wasn't half as bad as I thought it would have been. Especially because there were still food on the shelves.

Overall it was a breeze, considering the time of year. I cant complain I really cant.

I love this time of year. I know it's probably weird and I'm not sure if anyone else feels like this but you have a full fridge. Like a FULL fridge and I love it. I feel so grateful that we can do that and appreciate it but I think it's wonderful and maybe slightly satisfying?!

My mum also let me have a gingerbread house kit so I couldn't wait to do it. It was a masterpiece and I love it. My sister also told me that you're supposed to save them until Christmas day... I had already started eating the roof! So that was a problem. Oh well.

I will obviously include photos for you guys that are interested in my artistic abilities.... - that I don't really have.


I guess that's really everything I have to say. I thought I would've had more to complain about but like I said, it was a breeze. So sorry for that. It's almost Christmas time though! Yay!

Merry Christmas.
Adios amigos!xo

Are you all caught up?!:




No comments:

Post a Comment