Tuesday 20 December 2016

£15 or less party dress finds! Day 8: 12 Days Of Blogmas.

Hey guys,

I hope you're proud of me, I thought of this all by myself! Obviously other people will have done this or something similar but anyways...
In this post I will be giving a list of party outfits that are suitable for this festive season. I mean, they will be good for the whole year round but I will only include dresses that cost £15 or less. Who has money around this time of year? Now, I probably wont own most of these although I will add two that I bought for this time of year so I can only speak on quality for them. But the shops I will focus on are New Look, Asos and Boohoo as these are the normal shops I would go to. I will also leave a range from plus size down to petite so that there is hopefully something for everyone.
Here we go!

Dress number 1: So beautiful! As you can see they have a good range of size and colours on this dress but personally I prefer the 'Berry' as it very festive.



Dress number 2: This is also so pretty! Although personally I do prefer the one above. This is a plus size dress which is handy as I find skater style dresses to be more flattering (I am plus size).



Dress number 3: The last one from Boohoo, but it is just stunning. I'm pretty sure this is suitable for petite sizes however it only starts at an 8. I'm sorry! But it sure does shout CHRISTMAS to me! I wish I was confident enough to even think of something like this!



Dress number 4: This is from New Look and it is really the only one that appealed to me. But look at it! It is so fancy but so subtle. This is definitely perfect for a party! They also have quite a range of sizes of this dress too which is nice.



Unfortunately that's all I could find! I could probably find more but I just kept seeing the same styles, especially bodycon dresses. So I thought I would leave it at that. At the moment, Boohoo have a 50% off party wear offer and New look have a similar offer so be sure to check them out as you mind find that last minute dress in the sales! Good luck.
I hope you found something you liked or maybe an idea of a style you would want. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. If you didn't, sorry!

Merry Christmas.
Adios amigos!xo


Are you all caught up?!:
Day 6: Ultimate Christmas Playlist
Day 7: The Christmas Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment