Saturday 17 December 2016

How to be festive! Day 5: 12 Days Of Blogmas

Hey guys,

So, you know in yesterday's post (you can read HERE) I mentioned about pre-writing today, yeah well... I haven't. Oops.  I am currently writing this in my local, the things I do for this blog. I hope you guys appreciate this.

Anyway, I was stuck on the topic for today so my sister suggested about Christmas jumpers. That's what this will be haha.

On Friday I wore a bright and bold Christmas jumper thinking everyone else would too. Boy was I wrong. Some wore Christmassy tees and jumpers but mine was bright blue, I felt like I stood out. I'm not sure whether I liked or hated it. But I did sure feel festive.

If you guys haven't wore a Christmas jumper yet, why not?! You'll feel super ready for Christmas and  will look cute at the same time. It's a win win situation.

Something else that will make you feel festive is watching Christmas films. I did a post on my favourite yesterday, so if you want recommendations, click the link I mentioned above.

Similarly you can also listen to a bunch of Christmas songs. Spoiler, I will be doing a post on this soon but I'm sure you all know the basic ones. If this doesn't make you feel festive, I don't know what will.

You could also have a Christmas party with your friends and family, it's never too early. Have a fully on buffet with Christmas themed foods, music, Christmas attire that is essential. Everybody and their dog could come along, doesn't that sound fun?!

Ali's if you haven't already, out up your Christmas decorations, last year I did a few ways you can decorate your room, which again, you can read HERE. Then when you wake up, you will see CHRISTMAS. If that doesn't work, I don't know what will.


I know this post has been a bit messy and quite frankly rubbish, but I hope you guys enjoyed reading nonetheless. If not, apologies. I hope you're all excited for Christmas, I am!

Merry Christmas,
Adios amigos!xo

Are you all caught up?!:

No comments:

Post a Comment