Monday 14 November 2016

I'm a Celebrity, first impressions - 2016

Hey guys,

As I'm sure each of you know, tonight I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' started. Last year I wrote my first impressions so I figured why not do the same again this year? It is one of my favourite shows and I cant even express how excited I was when I saw that aunt bessies advert - which I'm sure will get old very quickly...

Anyways, Carol Vordaman. I think she's a lovely and funny lady and has managed to show that already. I definitely think she is going to be the 'Mother' of the group, I mean she did have to help with the fire after all! I do think that the jungle is going to be slightly more challenging for her. She kept saying how she is 'hardcore' but the plank challenge seemed to scare her more than she thought. I know it would for me too! But good luck to her, I think she will do very well.

Larry Lamb, AKA a hero. I think he is going to be a very genuine person in the jungle. In my eyes, he should be in charge of giving orders - I forgot what they call that... He would chose the jobs that he thinks will benefit the campmate. That's just my thoughts. A considerate campmate with a funny side. Again, I think he'll do very well, especially with the trials.

Jordan Banjo, claims he is a bit of a scared-y cat, yet smashes the first challenge. He didn't actually win but he just went for it. I think he has more guts than he thought. Either that or he can hide nerves well!

Joel Dommett is absolutely hilarious. And attractive I might add. Moving on, I think he will be the dramatic one in the camp. Maybe anyways. From  the first challenge he was very apprehensive about the whole thing. But I guess most of us would at that sort of height! I can see him also being the one who always enlightens the mood when things aren't going so well for the camp mates.

Sam Quek seems so lovely. I think she is also going to be one to jump right in for the trials. Maybe even Queen of the Jungle material showing already, even if she didn't quite win the challenge. I look forward to seeing how well she actually does in the challenges and life in the camp.

These are the people that made a bigger impression on me. I love all of the camp mates this year, they're all hilarious. Scarlett Moffatt definitely made me chuckle when she did her challenge. They have all impressed me in different ways, I just don't want this post to be too long and go up too late.
The episode finished late in my defence. I will add more to this post maybe later 'today' technically now, so I actually have enough sleep to function.

I love you guys and I hope you all enjoy this series of I'm a celeb as much as I know I will!
Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment