Sunday 18 June 2017

A big step.

Hey guys,

First of all, I hope you are all well. If you missed last weeks post, you can read it HERE and catch up.

Secondly, happy father's day to my dad (obvs). Well done dad, you and mum managed to create this great specimen of a human. I am so grateful to have you as my dad, even though sometimes your jokes are too bad to even fake laugh at. You support me in all that I do and encourage me to pursue anything that I want. and for that I will always be thankful. Despite how loudly you 'slurp' your cuppas, I wouldn't change you for the world. Love you lots and lots. x


Now for the actual post. If you didn't know, I live in England. And it is quite rare that we get much heat, normally nothing really above 20 degrees Celsius. However we had a few days of a heatwave a few weeks back, it wasn't too bad to be fair, only at college which is basically a greenhouse - literally.
Yeah, well now it seems to be back. It has been up to 29 degrees today and I think a lot of us are unable to function. I honestly don't know how people cope with this sort of heat. We all have a melt down, hahahah, get it?

Today my mum even bought me some shorts and a vest top so I was cooler. I normally only wear thick leggings or jeans and a t-shirt. But because of the heat I had to get over the fact that I have a bit of arm fat, cellulite, chubby stomach and thighs. I know a fair few people are self conscious of something and just stay covered up. Please don't cover up for other peoples sake. Don't apologise for your body. I know its easier said than done but when its really hot, it wont do you any good to over heat. STRUT YOUR STUFF OKAY?!

I took a photo of me today. Messy ass hair, no makeup, with these said shorts on and I don't think I look too shabby. It's taken a lot for me to get to this stage and it is a big step for me. I don't really like making a big thing of this sort of issue but I am honestly proud of myself. So why not document it. We're all friendly here anyways.



I'm going to have to finish this sooner than I thought as moths keep flying into my laptop screen and its not fun. It's actually quite terrifying. I know this post was a bit all over the place but hey, that's me as a person haha. I hope you all enjoy the sun and if you don't, it probably wont last too long anyway.

Adios amigos!xo

P.S. Don't forget sun cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment