Sunday 11 June 2017

Wonder Woman and Pirates Of The Carribean.

Hey guys,

So, It feels like forever since I wrote a post even though it was only last week. Anyways, here's the link for that post - HERE.

On Tuesday I went to see Wonder Woman. And I bloody loved it. Now I haven't seen any other marvel or DC movie except Suicide squad which I also loved. I would've liked to have watched all the other films before seeing suicide squad however there just wasn't enough time, and the trailer just made it look interesting so I risked it. With Wonder Woman, it's no risk. You don't need to see any other film in order to get the storyline. I followed just fine. I must say, I saw a lot of speculation in the media about this film, as it is a female strong film directed by a woman. Some were worried that if the film didn't do as well as others, it would give the whole 'female strong' thing a bad rep.

Now, I can see where they are coming from. It'd be such a shame to get this far with equality to only go a step back. But boy, they did not disappoint. And I must say the ending is quite something spectacular. Although I did almost cry. I wont say why because lol spoilers but still. I definitely was happy, because it wasn't what you expected. Id definitely recommend you give the film a try too.
FYI - its even better going to go see it with great company.

Today I did a makeup look inspired by Wonder Woman, it's not exactly how I would've wanted it to be but I was still pretty chuffed so here's some cheeky photos.

 


Also this week I saw The new Pirates film with my sister. I must say I enjoyed this too. But I could be biased. I love the whole film franchise. The only downfall to this film (and most of the others) is how long it is. It got to the point where I was sat uncomfortably in the cinema. But you could argue that is was worth it. It does move slightly too slow for my liking but I do think that if it was any different, it wouldn't be the same. Because there is a fair bit of action, its nice to have a scene that's easier to watch. If that makes sense. The ending of this fil was perfect. I know there are more films after this one but if it ended there, I would've been happy. No spoilers but I said 'Awww' out loud in the cinema...

That's my thoughts anyway, very messy but still my thoughts.

I have loved these little trips to the cinema lately, I think I'd like to make it more of a regular thing. I haven't been in so long but I remembered how much I love it. It is expensive but its so worth it, just for the experience.

I hope you all have a smashing week.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment