Sunday 20 August 2017

Top 5: Things I always search for on pinterest.

Hey guys,

As always, here's a link to my last post which I mainly just spoke about the new lipstick I bought but feel free to have a cheeky lil read.

This weeks post, however is a little different than what I normally do. And well done to me for thinking of something new to do for a change! It will probably be a little short but hey ho lets give it a try.

These are my top 5 things to look for on Pinterest.

1. Make Up Inspiration - I personally like to be expressive with makeup. So say if I go for a neutral/brown look, I'm probably just wanting something simple, either because I don't have much time or because I want to pair it with a bold lip. However I also like to go for bold eye looks and by looking on Pinterest you can find some good inspiration.

2. Hair-spiration - Following on from the last one (kinda?), I like to think that one day I'll get the nerve to go for a bold colour for my hair. But I like looking at all the different shades, combinations and styles, seeing which I like and would maybe eventually try.

3. Home interior - Now I know this one is quite popular on the site so I wont ramble too much. However I do think this is a must have for everyone. You can get some ideas of what you'd like to do to your future or current house regarding colours of paint, wallpaper, themes, sofas, kitchens and so on. I definitely think this is very useful.

4. Quotes - If you ever need a cute quote to send to your friend or an empowering post, maybe even a reality check, Pinterest is great. I don't really need to say much more other than the fact that these also make great phone backgrounds.

5. Art/Illustrations - If you didn't already know, I am still studying Art & Design at college. So this is basically a must have for me. We always have so many projects on at the same time, all very different so I have lots of boards that are focused on these projects alone. Such as 'Shed' and 'Life drawing'. These are incredibly helpful when you're looking for inspiration or artists to write about. I often also find that once I have made a board for the project, I am more excited to do the final outcomes. I also have a few art boards just for things I personally like such as illustration and abstract work.

So there you have it, my top five things I search for on Pinterest. Now there is a hell of a lot more you can find on there so there is something for everyone. If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest you can click HERE and it will take you to my profile. I hope this was some-what helpful or at least a pleasant read for you all. If not, it doesn't really make a change!

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment