Sunday 13 August 2017

Treating myself.

Hey guys,

I hope you are all doing well. If you missed my last post, you can read it HERE.  highly recommend you give it a read. But hey, I may be biased.

Anyway, It has been a while since I have been shopping and I miss it so much. Until I can get a job I have to keep the pennies close so buying endless amount of shoes had to be put to a stop. It breaks my little heart.

But when my friend, Hannah asked me for help when buying makeup I couldn't resist. I bloody loved it. I don't think she knew how much money all of the products would cost, sorry Hannah! Although she still doesn't really have any idea what she's doing I think she learned a lot, so I'm proud. Its nice when a friend wants to try makeup out. Especially because it's one of the few things I'm really passionate about.

Now, I managed the whole trip without buying anything - I know, a miracle. But then a few days later I really needed to repurchase my eyebrow product. And because you have to pay for postage I convinced myself that it isn't worth it for just one product.. So I would treat myself to a lipstick. Which then turned into three. OOPS.

I earned it so why the hell not.

I bought the NYX Lip Lingerie Lipstick in 'After Hours' which is a gorgeous shade I must say. I have had three other shades so I knew what the formula would be like but I needed to replace the other dark brown shade I had as I was literally scraping the sides of the tube.




I also bought two NYX Liquid Suede's, in 'Little Denim Dress' and 'Orangecounty'. I absolutely adore both of these shades. The blue might be my favourite, despite most people I know not being to sure on the colour. And the orange is definitely a more 'normal' colour but it is very vibrant. It is stunning.
The pictures I have of the orange one don't really do it justice, it looks quite red but it is definitely orange.




I must say that the blue looks better with a couple of coats on as when it dries down it loses a bit of the brightness in it. That's the only way I can explain it. But it stays the same texture and stays on the same. They do transfer easily but I just wouldn't eat with this lipstick on. They apply so easily too. The applicator is simple but does the job. It's very easy to get a clean application, you don't have to worry about being to precise as, for me, the applicator does a lot of the work for you.

I do think these could be a little cheaper however I still think they're great. Definitely worth treating myself with. I hope you all have a great week, and why not even treat yourself? I dare you.

Adios amigos!xo





No comments:

Post a Comment