Monday 11 June 2018

One Big Achievement.

Hey guys,


I hope you are all had a fantastic week and are doing well as usual.

For the past month I have been challenging myself to exercise more using an app I found and to also watch what I am eating on the daily.

I weighed myself after two work outs so basically when I started.

Two Wednesdays ago I weighed myself again, expecting to have actually gained weight, but to find out that I had lost 8lbs. Woo. I can't even explain how excited I was when I saw the numbers. Which isn't at all a health way to look at it all because of becoming obsessed and all that. But still the encouragement was very much needed.

Last Wednesday I weighed myself again because obviously it was only 6 more pounds to lose before I had lost a whole stone and bloody guess what?!  I had only gone and done it! Honestly I am so chuffed with myself. But I hope that I don't just stop now, because I have reached a 'milestone'.

So far I have kept up with it but I am beginning to eat more crap again. Mainly KFC if I'm being completely honest. But I don't snack anymore which used to be such a bad habit for me. So I am pretty proud of myself for that.

I know I shall never be the best of the best, I've accepted that, then again there is no such thing as it's all subjective. However, I want to be the best version of myself and I feel everyone should strive for that.


So here's to achieving the best that I can.

Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment