Sunday 17 June 2018

What I'm listening to.

Hey guys,

I hope you all had a lovely day. I don't know why I am still so awkward starting these posts. It just doesn't feel right to say anything else at the start. Still, hope it's been a good one.

Once again I was stuck for a topic this week, although to be fair, I have been quite good lately at having an idea ready. Anyways, I will be doing one of my trusty 'What I've been listening to' lists. Mainly because I'm tired and PMSing so I just want to sleep - I'm not even sorry.

Because of exercising more I have another new playlist, because why not eh? So I shall also include some of these.

4 Minutes - Justin Timberlake, Madonna
Mercy - Duffy
Candyman - Christina Aguilera
The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani, Akon
A Horse With No Name - America
Holy Diver - Dio
All Of The Lights - Kanye West
Rains In L.A. - Scouting For Girls
When The Wild Wnd Blows - Iron Maiden
Angel - Judas Priest
Turbo Lover - Judas Priest
Shotgun - George Ezra
Again - Noah Cyrus, XXXTENTACION
Big Iron - Marty Robbins
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
Howlin' For You - The Black Keys
This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
Back To You - Selena Gomez
Youngblood - 5 Seconds Of Summer
Purgatory - Iron Maiden
Lately - Noah Cyrus, Tanner Alexander
Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
Candy Shop - 50 Cent, Olivia
Almost Is Never Enough - Ariana Grande, Nathan Sykes
Upside Down - Paloma Faith
Dance To This - Troye Sivan, Ariana Grande
no tears left to cry - Ariana Grande
2002 - Anne Marie

There's also a song on Dodie's channel where she covers Havanna with an acapella group called Flashback and it's just beautiful. Definitely worth a listen.

Adios amigos!xo



No comments:

Post a Comment