Sunday 1 July 2018

Monthly Goals #7.

Hey guys,

- If you want to read #6, click HERE - 

I wish I could say that I actually managed to meet last months goal. I haven't done any baking or even been shopping for ingredients, so as you can tell... it went really well.

 If you have been readying my monthly goals posts, you'll know I actually set this as a previous goal and failed at that one too. I don't know why I can't seem to get the motivation to bake anymore.


As for this months goal, It's a bit ambitious but honestly I can't think of anything else to work towards.

I might try and get my Psoriasis down a little. Back in March, I did a post just to basically update how it was and where it is now (feel free to read that here). But since then it has flared up again, which I think is just down to the heat lately.

But as the sun is out, I should really take advantage of it. My mum bought some sun loungers too so I shall definitely be out on them as sunbathing does help calm it down. So maybe that along with applying cream will bring it back down to somewhat 'normal'. I guess we shall soon see.
Although knowing my luck, this will be the end of the nice weather and it'll just rain now for the rest of the year.

Wish me luck.
Adios amigos!xo











No comments:

Post a Comment