Sunday 15 May 2016

Hero's.

Hey guys,

I think you all know what I am about to say; I'm not 100% sure on where this will go however I hope you all enjoy and get something from this. Whether that is some inspiration or maybe just a slight giggle.

Anyway, earlier today I was just casually laid in bed (because story of my life) browsing through facebook. Now, I can go into a deep hole by watching the videos that are suggested after you watch one - you know what I'm talking about. Well one of them really made an impact on me.

It was a compilation of clips where someone was a 'hero' to someone else. What made this special was the fact that they were total strangers. For me, I try and smile at as many people as I can when walking about in my day-to-day life. Which could just be walking to the shop, or in town shopping. However, not many people pay attention to you. So when I saw the video of these people helping others they didn't even know, I basically just sat and kept saying 'awwww' and putting my hand on my heart. My faith in humanity is restored, thank the lord.

There were videos of people saving dogs' lives. A bus driver stopped to prevent someone from committing suicide, and one also got impaled but kept driving until it was okay to stop so the passengers were safe. Helping elderly cross busy roads and helping a blind man who thought he was on the pavement but was on the road. It was so heart warming.

I wish that one day I have the same impact.

As I hope you do. I mean, not necessarily a hero with a cape and all. But more like just doing good deeds whenever possible. Because why not? Smile at someone you don't know, just to make their day. If someone is struggling, help them.

I don't really know who else to call a hero other than my mum. She is one of the strongest people I know. She has so much to deal with yet still manages to keep me very happy. She does so much for nothing in return and her kindness is priceless.


I don't exactly know what else to say or how to end this but I hope you all want to do something good with your time. Please.
I hope you all have an amazing week.

Adios amigos!xo


No comments:

Post a Comment