Monday 30 May 2016

Finally, a week off.

Hey guys,

So this is going to be a short and sweet post. I mean it's not like I always post a long post however this one is going to be slightly shorter than normal. I'm basically just going to leave a little list of things that make me happy/smile  - hopefully most have a picture with them.
Anyway I hope it isn't too boring!

1. Fresh flowers.


2. A full fridge.

3. My cat - obviously.


4. Pretty clothes.



5. Exciting new trips somewhere.

6. Sunsets.

7. Finishing a book (doesn't happen very often).

8. Funny pictures with a story.

9. Fireworks.

10. Christmas!

11. Snow.

12. When my make-up and hair looks good af.

13. Shopping.

14. Waking up in a morning and being so so so comfy.

15. Being so obsessed with a TV show it's probably unhealthy...

16. Hoovering - just because I love the smell.

17. Getting a parcel/something through the post.

18. Actually getting to help chose new homeware.

19. Hearing my cat meow. (I know I have mentioned her but she's too cute.)

20. Sitting outside with close family members - especially with Conan!

21. Being home alone and being able to blast music and sing your heart out.

22. Going to the cinema.

23. A tree that has fully blossomed.

24. fresh clean sheets.



I can't really think of any more but if I do I will add them in at a later date. I think by doing a little list of some things that make you happy, can make you more positive. Just from doing this or because you know how/what makes you feel more cheerful.


No comments:

Post a Comment