Sunday 5 June 2016

Things that make me happy.

Hey guys,

So this is going to be a short and sweet post. I mean it's not like I always upload a long post however this one is going to be slightly shorter than normal. I'm basically just going to leave a little list of things that make me happy/smile  - hopefully most have a picture with them.
Anyway I hope it isn't too boring!

1. Fresh flowers.

2. A full fridge.

3. My cat - obviously.

4. Pretty clothes.

5. Exciting new trips somewhere.

6. Sunsets.

7. Finishing a book (doesn't happen very often).

8. Funny pictures with a story.

9. Fireworks.

10. Christmas!



11. Snow.


12. When my make-up and hair looks good af.

13. Shopping.

14. Waking up in a morning and being so so so comfy.

15. Being so obsessed with a TV show it's probably unhealthy...

16. Hoovering - just because I love the smell.

17. Getting a parcel/something through the post.

18. Being in the homeware section and imagining my future home.

19. The colour yellow.


20. Sitting outside with close family members - especially with Conan!

21. Being home alone and being able to blast music and sing your heart out.

22. Going to the cinema.


23. A tree that has fully blossomed.

24. fresh clean sheets.

25. Doughnuts.

26. Rainbows.

27.

:)

I can't really think of any more but if I do I will add them in at a later date. I think by doing a little list of some things that make you happy, can make you more positive. Just from doing this or because you know how/what makes you feel more cheerful. There is obviously a lot more things that make me happy but I didn't want to have the post too long.

I hope this entertained some of you, if it didn't I do apologise.
Have a smashing week, and maybe even do this list for yourself.

Adios amigos!xo




No comments:

Post a Comment