Monday 22 August 2016

I was Nominated?!

Hey guys,

This is already such a lovely post to write. The amazing Disaster Davis (her post: here) has nominated/awarded me for the 'Versatile Blogger Award'. Thank you! This means the absolute world to me. I love her blog so much and I'm glad that I was able to find it thanks to the #BeautiesOnFire collab. You should all go check her blog out!

Anyway, when you are awarded this, you have to give seven facts about yourself. So get ready to be bored to death, because lets face it...I'm not that interesting!

1. I can be a very shy person. Like extremely socially awkward. I try my best to keep up a good conversation with new people but I get overwhelmed. I cant even explain. When I go shopping on my own, I feel good in my self (the way I look and all) and I walk like I own the street, but then sometimes it just completely changes. I guess we all have our fair share of good and bad days.

2. I love cats. Mainly my own cat. She's adorable. if I'm in a bad mood, she takes me out of it. She is actually allergic to herself and has a heart murmur so I guess I am also like a protective mother. - I will stop because I sound like a crazy cat lady already. But she's fab.

3. I have no idea of what I want to do in life. At all. There are several careers that I see myself doing but I don't know. I can't make decisions to save my life. I have finished a Creative media course at College and now I am going on to do an art course. But who knows if they will actually amount to anything I will do. Honestly, the whole thing scares me; I don't even know why. It's so stressful.

4. I love makeup. I would say I've grown up with makeup. I used to just sit and practise liquid liner years ago and not know a thing I was doing. Then more and more, I was more interested. Now the most exciting thing about going out is the 'getting ready' part. I like to get ready hours early just so I can take my time and enjoy it. Also I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to something like this, so I like it to be very neat haha - that takes time. I guess I could have a career in this but I don't know.

5. I love my own company. When I say this I don't mean that I hate everyone but I just like being on my own. If I have a day to myself, I normally do nothing other than watch Netflix or play on my Xbox. Which probably sounds sad to a lot of you but I like chill days.

6. I have Psoriasis. I am not sure whether people know or not, its not exactly a secret. I actually think I have written a post about it before. But yes I do have this. Basically its just where your skin grows too fast on certain parts of your body. Mine, is my scalp and elbows. It sucks really. Its not pretty but I guess I have to live with it so why even complain. 

7. My blog is now 2 years old and its so weird. I can't believe its been this long! This is probably the only thing that I can stay with. I am so glad I decided to do this one day because now I feel like I can say what I want with out feeling like I'm being judged. And this has enabled me to interact with some great people! I hope I can meet more and even do more collaborations. I Hope you have all enjoyed my posts, because I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

The five blogs that I nominate are:

1. That Girl With That Blog.
2. Everything & Nothin'.
3. AYR Galaxy.
4. SkinnyDecxfLatte.
5.Dorkface.

The rules:
Make sure to thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
Nominate at least five blogs of your choice.
Link the nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Share seven facts about yourself.

I look forward to reading these lovely ladies' posts! And thank you Again 'Disaster Davis' for this.

(chosen from Google)


Adios amigos!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment