Sunday 7 August 2016

July Favourites!

Hey guys,

Firstly, how is it already August?! I feel like its only just been May but apparently not...
So here's last months favourites that I LOVED.

1. My first favourite is a nail polish that looks stunning on my personal skin tone. I love it, it is part of Barry M's speedy quick dry range. Its the shade '36' (the name has actually rubbed off the bottle, my bad) It looks gorgeous. I think it makes my nails look more elegant, if you will. I prefer lighter colours on my nails, I'm not even entirely sure why but I do. So if you feel the same way, you should try this. Or one of a similar shade, they have a few that are pale nudes. And I think there will be one for everyone.

2. The other week I went to another house party (which was amazing) and I wanted to try out false lashes. I thought this would be ideal because it is only a house party, yet I can still make an effort. I tried the 'Kiss' lashes in 'Shy'. I bloody adore these. Seriously. By looking at the packet, I thought they would be a little too dramatic for me, they're not. I would say they're quite natural from a normal distance away, it is only when someone is close that they look long. Which is great if you want a subtle look but still have them noticed. For £5.99, I thought they were well worth the price. You also get some free glue which is handy because if you're like me and only just starting with them, you don't have to buy extra glue. I must say they are quite flimsy but they're not that hard.

3. Kathleen Lights. She is a beauty YouTuber, and she recommended the above lashes. She is so honest about products and she doesn't seem fake. Not that others are but in the sense that, she doesn't 'put on' for the camera, if that makes sense. I don't know, I love her, and her video's.

4. Also in this month I purchased a beautiful top from Sainsbury's (LOL). I also really love this. I was with my mum and Carol (who is my god mother - she's fab) and I was just browsing, honestly I thought it was just 'Okay' on the hanger. When I tried it on, I fell in love. I'm pretty sure it was £16, I debated on getting it but I knew if I didn't, I would've regretted it. I am glad I did. I will add a picture when it has been washed, well I will try and remember.

5. The next thing on my list is pretty recent but I'm sure it counts. On the 29th Of July, I went to the cinema with Lia and her boyfriend Jack to see, you guessed it, Finding Dory! Oh my gosh... This is such an amazing film. It's so cute and you get to see all of her past which is great. My best friend actually did a review so you should read that (Here). Personally the cute little short story beforehand was just as cute and I think that really added to the whole experience. It's a lot better than just watching tons of adverts. I think if you're around my age you will have already seen it or soon will be, if not..Go! Its worth it, trust me.

6. For my final one, I am just going to mention two things. They are, Pretty Little Liars, and Gossip Girl. If you love PLL as much as me, you will know that they have recently started season 7. I think 6 episodes so far. I am absolutely loving it. I have also started re-watching which is kind of confusing but anyway. I am just all for it lately and I suggest you watch it too, if you don't already. I have also started re-watching Gossip Girl. Which is an all time fave. I am still waiting for Lia to get to the finale (cough, cough) so I thought I would re-watch while I wait. Blair is pretty great in my opinion. If you have watched the finale, What did you think? Did you love it? Was you shocked? Tell me.

That's all for this post. I will see you on Thursday with another Beauties On Fire post.

Adios amigos!xo







2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any false eyelashes yet, I think I'm kinda scared of doing so. I believe that when I'll remove them from my eyes, my real eyelashes will be removed as well.... Weird really I can admit that but I just can't lolz. I want to see Finding Dory so so much, I'm not close to your age I guess, I'm 21 but I love animated films and I also love pll!!!!! I am kinda behind on that one.... Haven't even finished the previous season but I will do it eventually...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you don't apply them directly onto your lashes you should be fine, and I think you can get things to soak them off. Which may help you feel better. I didn't know you were 21 haha! You should see Finding dory its amazing!! And you neeeeeed to catch up! It's getting real good! xo

      Delete